We believe the following:
• The Holy Bible is the inerrant Word of God to be interpreted literally where possible.
• We are saved by grace.
• Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh.
• Divine healing is for today.
• The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for today.
• Tithing is essential.
• The unpardonable sin is unbelief.
Acts 2:17-18: “And it shall come to pass in the last day, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy”.
Galatians 3:26: “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus”.
Galatians 3:38: “There is neither Jew, nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: For ye are all one in Christ Jesus”.